At present, most injection molding machines on the market use this type
The characteristics of horizontal injection molding machine: 1, that is, because the mainframe is low, there is no height limit for the plant.
2. Where the product can fall automatically, it can be automatically formed without using a robot.
3. Due to the low body, convenient feeding and easy maintenance.
4. The mold must be installed by crane.
5. With multiple units arranged side by side, the molded products are easily collected and packed by the conveyor belt
2 How to use
Before starting the horizontal injection molding machine:
(1) Check whether there is lubricating oil (grease) in each moving part, and add enough lubricating oil.
(2) Turn on the electric heater and warm up each section of the barrel. When the temperature of each section reaches the requirements, keep it warm for a period of time to make the machine temperature stable. The holding time varies according to the requirements of different equipment and plastic materials.
(3) Put enough plastic in the hopper. According to the requirements of different plastics, some raw materials are dried first.
(4) It is necessary to cover the heat shield on the barrel, so as to save electricity and prolong the life of the electric heating coil and the contactor.
(5) Check whether there is water or oil in the control box of the appliance. If the appliance gets wet, do not turn it on. Maintenance personnel should blow dry the electrical parts before turning on the machine.
(6) Check whether the power supply voltage meets the requirements. Generally, it should not exceed ± 15%.
(7) Check whether the emergency stop switch and front and rear safety door switches are normal. Verify that the direction of rotation of the motor and oil pump are the same.
(8) Check whether each cooling pipe is unblocked, and pass cooling water to the cooling water jacket of the oil cooler and the end of the barrel
Horizontal injection molding machine maintenance : The injection screw, check ring and barrel form the heart of the injection molding machine, which determines the quality and efficiency of processing, and they must be kept in good working condition. First, the imported horizontal injection molding machine must take necessary measures to prevent non-plastic debris from mixing into the plastic stream. Secondly, it is necessary to pay attention to checking the correct clearance between the screw and the barrel, the check ring and the barrel. The normal clearance should be able to seal. Hold the plastic back and produce the shearing effect required for plasticization. When the melt is found to be slow, the melt has spots and black spots, or the product is unstable, the screw, check ring and barrel wear should be checked.
Causes and solutions of some common failures of imported second-hand injection molding machines: The production of imported second-hand injection molding machines is unstable or unqualified. In the stable production cycle, the quality of the finished product is unstable, which may be caused by wear or misadjustment of mechanical parts.
1. Wear of screw, check ring and barrel.
2. The sealing ring in the injection cylinder is damaged and internal leakage occurs.
3. The temperature control of the heating tube is unstable.
4. The pressure and speed control part is abnormal.
Noise from imported horizontal injection molding machine
If abnormal noise is generated, it indicates that parts are damaged or improperly adjusted, and the cause should be identified according to the location of the noise and repaired immediately.
1. Insufficient hydraulic oil in the fuel tank, the air pump sucking in air or the oil filter dirt blocking will cause the oil pump to run out of oil, causing the air bubbles in the oil to be discharged to hit the blades and generate noise. The solution is to check the amount of oil to prevent the Clean the oil filter.
2. The hydraulic oil has high viscosity and increases the flow resistance. It is necessary to replace the appropriate hydraulic oil.
3. As the bearings or blades of the oil pump or motor are damaged, the concentricity deviation of the coupling causes noise, and the concentricity must be adjusted or parts replaced.
4. The directional valve fails to respond but still functions. For example, the valve core is worn, the internal leakage, burrs are blocked, and the movement is not flexible. The failure of the solenoid valve due to insufficient current will also generate noise. The solution is to clean the valve core. If the valve core is worn, it must be replaced with a new one, and the current must be stable and sufficient.
5. The hydraulic components are damaged or the oil pipelines are blocked, which causes noise when the hydraulic oil flows at high speed.
6. The mechanical part is faulty, the bearing is worn or the machine lacks lubricating oil or the parts are loose. You should find out the reasons to fasten or replace the parts.
Horizontal injection molding machine guarantees sufficient lubricant:
The abnormally high oil temperature caused by abnormally high oil temperature may be caused by abnormal cooling system or high heat generated by hydraulic components during operation.
1.The cooling system is abnormal
1) Insufficient supply of the cooling system, such as the water valve is not fully turned on, the water pressure is insufficient or the pump flow does not meet the needs.
2) Pipes are clogged, such as filters, cooling towers or water pipes.
3) The temperature of the cooling water is too high, such as insufficient cooling capacity of the cooling tower, or damage or high temperature.
2.Hydraulic system produces high heat
1) The oil pump is damaged, and the internal parts wear out and generate high heat during high-speed rotation.
2) Inadequate pressure regulation, the hydraulic system is under high pressure and overheated for a long time.
3) Leakage of hydraulic components, such as damaged directional valve or damaged seals, causes high-pressure oil to generate heat when flowing through small spaces.
Reference editing area