Flat belt flat vulcanizing machine is mainly used for vulcanizing flat type tape (such as conveyor belt, transmission belt, referred to as flat belt). It has the advantages of high pressure per unit area of hot plate, reliable equipment operation and low maintenance. The main function of the plate vulcanizer is to provide the pressure and temperature required for vulcanization. The pressure is generated by a hydraulic system through hydraulic cylinders, and the temperature is provided by a heating medium (usually steam). According to the structure of the frame, the flat belt flat vulcanizing machine can be divided into two types: column flat flat plate vulcanizing machine and frame flat flat plate vulcanizing machine; according to the number of working layers, it can be divided into single layer and double layer: according to the hydraulic system The working medium can be divided into oil pressure and water pressure.
In the rubber industry, the column type flat belt vulcanizing machine is an earlier model. Most of the flat belt plate vulcanizing machines used in China in the past were column structures, but currently they are mostly framed. Compared with column type flat belt vulcanizing machine, frame type flat belt vulcanizing machine has the following advantages: ① Under a certain center distance, it is allowed to install larger diameter hydraulic cylinders, which can reduce the number of hydraulic cylinders and has a simple structure. Less maintenance; ② The upper beam is reasonably stressed, and the required cross-sectional modulus is much smaller than that of the column type, which can reduce weight; ③ The manufacturing and installation is simple, the pipeline configuration is hidden, and the overall appearance is neat and beautiful.
The lateral rigidity of a single frame plate of a frame type flat belt vulcanizing machine is worse than that of a column, but because the frame of the frame type flat belt vulcanizing machine is composed of multiple frame plates, the entire machine has sufficient lateral rigidity.
2Maintenance and maintenance
The vulcanizing machine is used as a joint tool of the conveyor belt. During and after use, it should be maintained and maintained like other tools to extend the service life. At present, as long as the curing machine produced by our company is used properly, its service life is 8 years.
The following issues should be paid attention to when maintaining the curing machine:
1.The storage environment of the vulcanizing machine should be kept dry and well ventilated to avoid the electrical circuits being wet due to humidity;
2. Do not use the vulcanizer outdoors on rainy days to prevent water from entering the electric control box and heating plate;
3. If the working environment is humid and watery, when dismantling and transporting the vulcanizer, it should be elevated on the ground with the item, and do not let the vulcanizer directly contact the water;
4. If the heating plate enters water due to improper operation during use, first contact the manufacturer for repair. If emergency repairs are required, open the cover on the heating plate, pour out the water, and then set the electric control box to manual operation. Warm up to 100 ° C, keep the temperature constant for half an hour, and dry the line. Glue the belt in manual mode. At the same time, the manufacturer should be contacted in time for the overall replacement of the line.
5. If the vulcanizing machine is not used for a long time, the heating plate should be heated every half month (the temperature is set at 100 ° C), and the temperature should be kept for about half an hour.
6. After each use, the water in the water pressure plate should be cleaned, especially in winter. If the water cannot be cleaned, it often leads to premature aging of the water pressure plate rubber, which reduces the service life of the water pressure plate.
The correct way of discharging water is after the vulcanization and heat preservation is over and before the vulcanizing machine is disassembled. If the water is discharged after the machine is disassembled, the water in the hydraulic plate may not be completely discharged.
Reference editing area