1 basic introduction
The sealing machine is a machine that seals the container filled with the packaging material. After the product is packed into the packaging container, in order to keep the product sealed, maintain the quality of the product, and prevent product loss, the packaging container needs to be sealed. This operation is performed at Finished on the sealing machine. A sealing machine is a machine that seals a container after it is filled with a product.
There are many materials for making packaging containers, such as paper, plastic, glass, ceramics, metal, composite materials, etc., and the shape and physical properties of packaging containers are also different. Therefore, the sealing forms and sealing devices used are also different. Generally according to the mechanical properties of packaging materials, the main types are:
①Sealing machine without sealing material. Including hot press, cold press, fusion welding, plug-in, folding and other sealing machines.
② There is a sealing machine for sealing materials. Including rotary type, knurling type, crimping type, and crimping type sealing machines.
③Auxiliary sealing material sealing machine. Including tape type, adhesive type, staple type, ligation type, suture type and other sealing machines.
After the product is packed into the packaging container, in order to keep the product sealed, maintain the quality of the product, and avoid product loss, the packaging container needs to be sealed. This operation is completed on the sealing machine. A sealing machine is a machine that seals a container after it is filled with a product.
2 Seal Introduction
A sealing machine is a machine that seals a container after it is filled with a product. There are many materials for making packaging containers, such as paper, sealing machines
Plastics, glass, ceramics, metals, composite materials, etc., and the shape and physical properties of packaging containers are also different, so the sealing forms and sealing devices used are also different.
3 working principle
Generally, the sealing machine is composed of a frame, a deceleration speed regulating transmission mechanism, a sealing and printing mechanism, a conveying device and an electrical and electronic control system.
After the power is turned on, each mechanism starts to work. After the electric heating element is energized, it heats the upper and lower heating blocks, and adjusts the temperature to the required temperature through the temperature control system. The embossing wheel rotates, and the cooling system starts to cool as required. And adjust the speed to the required speed by the speed regulating device.
When the package containing the article is placed on the conveyor belt, the sealing portion of the bag is automatically fed between the two sealing belts in operation and brought into the heating zone. The heat of the heating block is transmitted to the sealing portion of the bag through the sealing belt. The film is heat-melted and softened, and then passed through the cooling zone to reduce the surface temperature of the film appropriately, and then rolled by the knurling wheel (or printing wheel), so that the upper and lower plastic films of the sealing part are adhered and the net pattern (or printed logo) is pressed. ), And then the sealed packaging bag is sent out of the machine by the guide rubber belt and the conveyor belt to complete the sealing operation.
1. It is not suitable for metal containers and metal caps, let alone press the start button on a metal table, otherwise the machine will be damaged.
2. Before turning on the power, you must insert the induction aviation plug and tighten the screws.
3. Use single-phase three-wire power cords. For operator safety, be sure to use single-phase three-wire power sockets. The ground in the workplace must be dry to maintain insulation.
4. Equipped with automatic protection function for temperature overheating. When the temperature inside the machine is overheating, the buzzer in the machine will beep long and the yellow indicator light of “PRO. MD.” Will be on. At this time, the main power switch should be turned off to cool down in standby After the buzzer stops, continue to work.
5. During the work, you should often touch the surface of the sensor head to check whether it is overheating. If you find that your hands are hot, stop heating and wait until it cools down (you can turn off the power without cooling). When the "WARM UP" green light is off, Do not press the start button to avoid accidental triggering. After the machine is finished, please turn off the power switch on the panel.
6, equipped with fuses, can not be replaced by insurance.
7. There is high voltage inside, and the bottom plate is live. It is strictly forbidden to repair it by yourself to avoid electric shock.
8. If there is any exposed wire before use, stop using the machine, and use it after maintenance.
9, equipment transportation, storage, use must not be impacted, heavy pressure, damp.
10. When the product is unpacked for inspection and acceptance, under normal transportation and intact packaging, if any part of the product is found to be inconsistent with the packing list, please contact the company in time.
11. According to the instruction manual, the operation should be understood clearly beforehand. If a problem is found in the quality of the product, explain it to the company within the prescribed period. This equipment is guaranteed for half a year and responsible for maintenance.
Note: The machine is equipped with current limiting protection. When the area of the sealed aluminum foil is too large, or it is too close to the induction coil, the output will be automatically turned off, the buzzer in the machine will beep long, and the panel will be "abnormal protection (PRO. MD.)" The yellow indicator lights up until recovery.
Reference editing area