In the grinding process, with the improvement of machining accuracy, high-speed grinding and powerful grinding technology are developing rapidly. In addition to selecting reasonable grinding parameters, the circulation quality of the grinding fluid must also be improved. Purification device is divided into two types: filter type and power type. Filter type removes impurities by filter media, such as screen, line gap, sheet and tape filters. Dynamic type uses a certain force (such as centrifugal force, magnetic force or gravity) to separate impurities, such as centrifugal, vortex and magnetic separators.
When grinding ferromagnetic materials, there are both ferromagnetic substances and non-ferromagnetic impurities in the waste liquid. Generally, magnetic separators are used to remove more than 80% of impurities. For better control of filtration accuracy, it is better to use a magnetic separator and a paper filter in combination.
Magnetic separator is a universal separation device. It is structurally divided into (I, II) two forms.
I (rubber roller type) series magnetic separator is composed of the following parts: reducer, box, magnetic roller and rubber roller. The reducer drives the magnetic roller to rotate. After the cooling liquid containing powdery magnetic impurities enters the box, the impurities are adsorbed on the outer wall of the magnetic roller, and then the roller is pressed by the rubber roller to squeeze out the liquid entrained by the impurities and scrape the scrap The plate separates impurities from the magnetic roller. KFCT I (rubber roller type) series magnetic separators are widely used in surface grinders, internal and external cylindrical grinders and centerless grinders to clean cutting fluid containing powder impurities.
II (comb-type) series magnetic separator is composed of the following parts: reducer, box, magnetic roller and scraper plate. KFCT II (comb-tooth type) magnetic separator, as an improved product of traditional magnetic separator, has many advantages: magnetic rollers of the same length are made into comb-tooth shape, and the adsorption area will be greatly increased; large magnetic force and high separation rate; special It is suitable for centralized separation and removal of large flow of cooling liquid; it can separate granular chips. II (comb-tooth type) series of magnetic separators are widely used in various types of ordinary grinders, powder coating lines, roller grinders, steel mill wastewater purification, bearing grinding lines, and other cleaning fluids containing particulate impurities.
Magnetic separators are used for the purification of coolants (cutting oil or emulsion) of grinding machines and other machine tools. They are mainly used for the automatic separation of ferromagnetic substances, keeping cutting fluids clean, improving processing performance and tool life and reducing environmental pollution. The separator roller uses strong magnetic force to separate the ferromagnetic chips and abrasives in the cutting fluid (oil, water) of the machine tool to achieve automatic separation. So as to improve the quality of processed products, reduce costs and improve production efficiency.
4 Product Features
1. The transmission system is separated from the box, which is easy to clean and maintain.
2. The magnetic roller is uniformly magnetized, and the separated grinding dust and iron powder are dried.
3. It can process the cooling liquid containing powdery magnetic attraction impurities.
4. Large magnetic field generated The stainless steel magnet roller has a large adsorption area and good separation effect.
5. Simple appearance, compact structure, stable operation, low noise and small power loss.
6, small size, easy installation and use, can be designed and manufactured according to the specific space of the machine.
5 application areas
It is especially suitable for the purification of coolants of various grinding machines, lapping machines, wire drawing machines, electrical processing and other processing equipment, and the purification of coolants of grinding machines and other fine processing machine tools.
Most applications are in the separation of scrap. The main market of magnetic separators is the lathe, grinder, planer, and other separation of scraps in mechanical processing. Industrial waste and chemical intermediate products, such as iron separation processes, can be used. With the increasing use of aluminum in the market, the amount of aluminum pins unavoidably increases, and iron cannot be used reasonably. At this time, a magnetic separator is required for separation. There are also many needs when refining copper powder and non-ferrous metals.
1. The flow assembly shape should be set according to the nameplate standard. If the water inlet and outlet are not consistent with the machine tool, a reducing joint can be added.
2. The water can be drained under the normal running direction before installation, and then the dish nut should be properly tightened to make the glue stick and magnetic bucket reach the rolling state.
3. When not working for a long time, the box should be cleaned to prevent the accumulation of impurities and frozen. When the gap of the chain is too large, the tightness should be adjusted in time and the chain should be oiled regularly.
4. Impurities should not increase sharply, otherwise the motor will be locked up and the attachments on the surface of the glue stick and the magnetic barrel will be processed in time.
5. Before inspection and maintenance, it must be performed under power and water.
Reference editing area