1 product introduction
Rubber masterbatch granulator is another example of the application of mixer, single screw extruder. The mixer can make the rubber more fully compatible and dispersed in the mixer. The screw core of the single-screw extruder is allowed to pass water. The screw has low speed, low temperature, weak shear, full name dispersion, no excessive frictional heat, and excellent dispersion effect. , Host current is small, energy saving and environmental protection.
The pellets of the mixer are fully automated and flowed through the hoist, double-wrist feeder, extruder, pelletizing, cooling, screening, and terminal silos. After the materials are compacted, they are forced into a single-screw extruder through a double-wrist feeder. The screw core is allowed to pass water, and the full name of the screw is dispersed without excessive frictional heat. Excellent dispersion effect, low host current, energy saving and environmental protection. The temperature control of the rubber master batch granulator ensures the low temperature granulation process. The special release agent recovery system effectively solves the problem of dust during production, and the added release agent does not cause much waste. The agent can be reused.
The large technical characteristics of the rubber masterbatch granulator: a new process is adopted for the whole process of cold processing, which has a lower processing temperature, which can prevent the rubber additives from melting and recrystallizing to destroy the original fine particle size of the additives, which guarantees the maximum The characteristics of "refining and solubilizing" in the formula design were introduced.
The material passes the automatic hoisting machine to feed the material after compaction into the double-wrist feed. The double-arms force the material to be uniformly added to the host screw. The material is mixed and plasticized under the action of screw compression and shear and external heating. Into. The temperature and pressure gradually increase, showing a viscous flow state, and passing through the head with a certain pressure, extruding and pelletizing, and then obtaining particles of the desired shape.
Mixer ---- Automatic Lifter ---- Double Wrist Feeder ---- Single Screw Extruder ---- Air-cooled Die Surface Hot Cutting Head ----- Isolator Adding System- ---- Second-level cyclone separator ----- Isolating agent recovery system ----- Extended air-cooled vibrating screen ----- The pellets of the internal mixer of the finished product bin are fed by the elevator and fed by two wrists Feeder, extruder, pelletizing, cooling, sieving, terminal silo are all automated and flow operation. After the materials are compacted, they are forced into a single-screw extruder through a double-wrist feeder. The screw core is allowed to pass water, and the full name of the screw is dispersed without excessive frictional heat. Excellent dispersion effect, low host current, energy saving and environmental protection.
2 instructions for use
Preparation for startup
1. Whether the electrical wiring is accurate and whether it is loose.
2. Use a megohmmeter to measure the motor. The insulation resistance of the cast aluminum heater must not be less than 0.5MΩ.
3. Whether the detection elements such as thermocouples and melt sensors are installed well.
4. The main motor voltage is 380V and the frequency range is 0-50HZ. Screw speed is 0-130r / min.
5, mold temperature machine plus high-temperature thermal oil WD320.
6, check the lubrication system:
(1) Lubricate the gearbox. Open the top cover of the box and add 150 # industrial gear oil to the oil level to indicate the oil level.
(2) Check the oil circulation system and the oil supply conditions at each point. After the point-turn oil pump is turned correctly, turn on the oil pump, and set the pressure relay to alarm when the protection pressure is lower than 0.08Mpa, and then check and adjust the oil quantity and injection condition of each oil supply point.
(3) Single screw thrust shaft is lubricated with calcium-based grease.
7. Check that all upper and lower water pipes and oil pipes should be unobstructed and free from leakage. All control valves should be easily adjusted.
8. Manual cranking, check the moving parts such as the transmission system and the screw, and it is qualified if there is no abnormal sound. From the head of the machine, the screw turns clockwise, and the screw rotates no less than three times.
9. After cleaning the intermediate silo and hopper (including double-wrist feeding) and confirming that there are no foreign materials, start the hoist and add materials into the double-wrist feeder.
10. The main unit is cooled by soft water. Open the return water manual valve and press the start key to start the circulation system. Adjust the working pressure regulating valve to make the system pressure meet the requirements and be stable.
11. At the same time, preheat and raise the temperature, set the heating temperature of each zone according to the process requirements. After the heating temperature of each zone reaches the set value, continue to constant temperature for 40-60 minutes, and then check the temperature control meter of each zone and the cooling pipe electromagnetic After the valve is normal, it can be started.
12, check the water ring die surface hot cutting system:
(1) Carefully adjust the position of the cutter to ensure that the cutting edge of the cutter is in good contact with the die surface.
(2) Adjust the position of the pelletizing motor, find the position of the coupling between the cutter shaft and the motor shaft, and maintain good coaxiality and verticality.
(3) Turn the cutter to verify that it is turning correctly. (Clockwise when viewed from the nose)
(4) Start the water pump and confirm that the water spraying effect is good.
(5) Start the dehydrator and confirm that the motor is turning correctly.
(6) Start the drum vibrating screen and confirm that it runs normally.
1. Start the loading machine. After the feeding hopper is full, start the main motor control system. Then turn the speed control knob of the host clockwise (note that the knob should be turned counterclockwise to zero before starting the host). Slowly increase the speed of the screw. When the screw is idling, the speed must not be higher than 20r / min, and the time should be shorter than 2 minutes. After confirming that the machine is operating normally and the no-load current is normal, then slowly start the feeding device. After the material is discharged from the standby head, gradually increase the screw speed and the speed of the double wrist feeder. When increasing speed, wait until the current drops back steadily before increasing. And adjust the cutting speed in time to make the produced particles meet the requirements. Pay close attention to the host current indicators at any time during the speed adjustment process. In principle, it is better to control the host current to not exceed 80% of the rated current. At the same time, pay attention to the operating conditions of the entire unit, such as noise, vibration, bearing heating, heating temperature, main machine current and other main operating data must be within the normal range. If there is an abnormal sound, stop the car in time.
2. Soft water cooling circulation system. Each section of the cylinder cooling pipeline is equipped with a manual shut-off valve and a solenoid valve. The former controls the flow of soft water, and the latter automatically controls the soft water on and off in conjunction with a temperature control instrument. The barrel of the feeding section is only equipped with a manual shut-off valve. For materials that do not have a tendency to melt and accumulate at the feeding port, this section may not be cooled. During the start-up phase of the start-up, the soft water circulation system does not need to be used. After the host runs smoothly, if the test temperature of a certain cylinder is significantly higher than the set temperature, the soft water system pump can be started and the bypass overflow valve at the pump outlet can be adjusted. Control the pump outlet pressure at 0.2-0.3MPa, and then slightly open the shut-off valve of the barrel section to be cooled (can not be fully opened), wait for a few minutes to observe the temperature change in this section, if there is no obvious downward trend or a new one Equilibrate the temperature, but when it exceeds the allowable value, you can increase or decrease the pipeline valve appropriately. This process often requires certain iterations to meet the requirements. After the valve opening adjustment is determined, it is generally not necessary to adjust the same material operation. The water temperature of the soft water tank is controlled by adjusting the water tank cooler.
3. After the test run, return to the 50% -80% load for 48 hours of trial production, so that all moving parts are put into normal production after "running in".
It is suitable for the production of rubber masterbatch, sulfur masterbatch, calcium carbonate-filled masterbatch, woven bag-filled masterbatch, flame-retardant masterbatch, carbon black masterbatch, and other highly-filled masterbatch.
Rubber  is generally considered as a general term for all polymer elastomers. There are four main forms of rubber: raw rubber, plasticized rubber, mixed rubber, vulcanized rubber. In addition, there are recycled rubber, pure rubber, masterbatch and so on. Raw rubber refers to rubber that has not undergone any processing; plastic rubber refers to rubber that is only plasticized and has a certain degree of plasticity requirements; compound rubber refers to rubber that has been compounded and added to the compounding agent; vulcanized rubber is Refers to the rubber that is added with the compounding agent and mixed evenly and that has passed through the sulphur. Common rubbers are: natural rubber (NR), styrene-butadiene rubber (SBR), butadiene rubber (BR), nitrile rubber (NBR), ethylene-propylene rubber (EPR), and butyl rubber (IIR).
Reference editing area