Jiangsu Quanfeng Industrial Co., Ltd. focuses on the production and sales of explosion-proof fans. It has unique advantages, independent core technology and superior use effects. Through repeated repeated tests and tests, various technical requirements, quality and standards The use effect has reached the applicable requirements; All Wind has 30 years of production experience. Our explosion-proof fans are safer-more energy-efficient-more environmentally friendly, and exceed the level of similar fans in the process of use; they have won unanimous praise in the industry;
Full wind explosion-proof medium pressure fan, the overall use of aluminum alloy material, the motor is an explosion-proof motor, the explosion-proof level is DIIBT4, the protection level reaches IP54, the insulation level is F level, and the explosion-proof standard meets GB3836.1-2000 "Electrical for explosive gas environments The general requirements of Equipment Part 1 and GB3836.2-2000 "Electrical Equipment for Explosive Gas Atmosphere Part 2 Flameproof Type d" also comply with IEC60079-1 and European standards.
该系列变频器具有本地、远程、上位三种控制方式，不同控制方式可以自由切换，用户可根据现场需求进行选择。 CT4 medium pressure dust explosion-proof blower This series of inverters have three control modes: local, remote and upper. Different control modes can be switched freely. Users can choose according to the needs of the site. Under normal ventilation conditions, the inverter can be set to remote control or higher-level control mode, and monitored in the central control room; when the inverter needs to be operated on site and the system is jointly adjusted, local operation of the inverter is generally required. The inverter is a local control mode, that is, the inverter is directly operated on the inverter man-machine interface.
1. The inverter has a reverse function, and users can set related parameters according to the site requirements; when the inverter parameter reverse is selected, no hard-wired phase adjustment is required, only the given frequency is adjusted to a negative number, and the motor can enter the reverse mode. When a major accident such as a fire occurs in the mine, the mine fan can immediately enter the reverse mode to prevent the disaster from expanding and protect personal safety.
2. The inverter has functions such as motor overcurrent, inverter current limiting, inverter overcurrent, input phase loss, output phase loss, overheating protection, overvoltage and undervoltage protection, leakage lockout protection, etc., which greatly guarantees the system itself and User equipment security.
Features of medium pressure explosion-proof fan:
The overall use of aluminum alloy material, the motor is an explosion-proof motor, friction and sparks will never occur, more reliable use, better explosion-proof performance.
CT4 medium pressure dust explosion-proof blower - Product Categories:
1. According to the principle of the motor
Can be divided into explosion-proof asynchronous motor, explosion-proof synchronous motor and explosion-proof DC motor.
2. By place of use
It can be divided into explosion-proof motors for underground coal mines and explosion-proof motors for factories.
3． According to the explosion protection principle
Can be divided into explosion-proof motor, increased safety motor, positive pressure motor, non-spark motor and dust explosion-proof motor.
4． Divided by supporting host
It can be divided into explosion-proof motors for coal mine transporters, explosion-proof motors for coal mine winches, explosion-proof motors for rock loaders, explosion-proof motors for local fan fans in coal mines, explosion-proof motors for valves, explosion-proof motors for fans, explosion-proof motors for ships, and explosion-proof motors for crane metallurgy. And supporting the hydrogenation equipment with increased safety brushless excitation synchronous motors. In addition, it can be divided according to technical indicators such as rated voltage and efficiency, such as high-voltage explosion-proof motors, high-efficiency explosion-proof motors, high slip-proof explosion-proof motors and high-starting torque explosion-proof motors. This article is classified according to the explosion-proof principle.
Precautions for starting and precautions before starting Before starting, the following inspections and confirmations must be performed. When installing and correcting for trial operation, the following matters should be noted and handled with care:
1) Confirm whether the specifications of the fan and prime mover meet the order requirements. Whether all accessories are available.
2) Check whether the power supply (voltage, switch, etc.) and wiring meet the electrical requirements. Whether the wiring is accurate.
3) Check whether there is condensation water, dust and other debris in the fan and pipeline. If yes. It needs to be cleaned, and there is a major failure when the fan is started.
4) Confirm that the ground bolts, the main body of the fan, the various accessories and attachments, and the connecting parts of the connecting pipelines are tightened as required.
5) Check whether each part is correctly aligned. For couplings or belt-driven fans, check the couplings or pulleys. The V-belt installation is reliable. The coaxiality of the fan shaft and the motor shaft is satisfactory.
6) Check if the night bearing lubricant "grease" is sufficient and intact. If there is an oil supply device, first test run for 2h. Is the side oil temperature and oil pressure normal?
7) For fans with water-cooled bearings, check whether the water supply condition of the cooling water pipeline is normal.
8) Manually rotate the fan shaft and prime mover shaft. Check whether the rotation is smooth. Confirm that there is no abnormality.
9) Rotate the prime mover alone. Confirm that the direction of rotation of the prime mover is consistent with the direction of the fan. At the same time, confirm that there is no abnormality on the prime mover side.
10) For belt-driven fans, check whether the tension of each V-belt is consistent.
11) When using a coupling that requires lubricating oil, confirm that the injected lubricating oil is acceptable.
12) Check if the regulating door or valve is fully opened or closed, and if there is any abnormal action. The inlet and outlet adjustment door of the fan. The centrifugal type is fully closed. When the axial flow type is fully open, the starting load is small.
13) For fans with a bearing-side oil supply device, check the oil quantity of the fuel tank, whether the fuel tank and the oil pipeline are clear and unobstructed, the direction of rotation of the oil pump, the water supply and drainage mechanism of the oil cooler, and whether the chain mechanism is normal.