Background of the project
In recent years, with the coordinated development of China's regional economy and the rapid growth of the Internet industry and service industry, manufacturing labor shortages in the Yangtze River Delta and Pearl River Delta regions have caused serious difficulties in recruiting enterprises and labor costs have continued to rise. FMCG manufacturing is a labor-intensive industry. With large production volumes and many employees, enterprises have to transform and upgrade to deal with labor shortages and rising labor costs.
The customer is a global well-known enterprise, mainly engaged in the research, development, production and sales of personal care products, cleaning supplies, cosmetics and health food and other fast-moving consumer goods, with annual sales exceeding 10 billion. In the packaging workshop of the modern production center in South China headquarters, the material transportation between the production lines originally relied on manual labor, but due to the large volume and large number of employees, the cost of users was high, and the level of logistics automation in the workshop was urgently needed.
According to the customer's site situation, Xianzhi Robot assisted the integrator to implement the automatic transformation of the packaging line production line of the company. Through AMB-based roller robot, multi-machine scheduling system RoboRoute, visual implementation software Roboshop, automatic charging piles, etc. The entire solution helped the customer achieve intelligent transportation between packaging lines.
Specific implementation plan
There are two areas of the labeling workshop and the printing workshop at the customer site. Among them, the labeling workshop has 2 automated labeling roller lines, and the printing workshop has 7 automated printing roller lines.
It is necessary to transport the labeled full carton of protective products from the labeling roller line to the roller line in the printing workshop. Xianzhi Robot is connected with the user's MES system through the multi-stage scheduling system RoboRoute, and sends instructions to the scheduling system through the MES system. The scheduling system dispatches mobile robots to complete the production line docking task. If an AMB-based roller robot has a low battery, the dispatch system will dispatch it to the parking area for automatic charging.
Implementation difficulties and countermeasures
(1) Due to the large amount of docking and transportation operations on the production line in the workshop, a large number of mobile robots are required to complete the transportation work, and then an effective scheduling system is required for scheduling;
(2) The aisle of the printing workshop is relatively narrow, and it is a mixed work of man and machine, which has certain hidden safety hazards.
(1) RoboRoute of Xianzhi multi-machine dispatching system can uniformly dispatch and deploy hundreds of mobile robots at the same time, and can perform optimal task allocation and dispatch the most suitable mobile robots to complete the transportation work;
(2) Xianzhi has a comprehensive safety warning mechanism to ensure transportation safety. Specific measures include, but are not limited to, audible and visual reminders (safety warning lights, voice broadcast reminders), anti-collision lasers, safety touch edges, and other hardware protection; areas are defined by software. Reduce the robot's travel speed to avoid collisions with large vehicle speeds; provide safety training for on-site staff.
Value to customers
(1) The use of robots to replace manual handling has greatly reduced labor costs, and at the same time alleviated the difficulty of recruitment and the problem of large labor mobility;
(2) Reduce the manual error rate, improve the efficiency of logistics and transportation, and further improve the level of automation and intelligence in the workshop.
Multi-machine scheduling system RoboRoute
RoboRoute, a multi-machine dispatching system independently developed by Xianzhi, provides a simple and easy-to-use HTTP interface to the outside world, which can seamlessly interface with users' MES and WMS systems. It can perform better path planning and better task allocation for mobile robots, and improve transportation efficiency; Supports the unified scheduling and deployment of hundreds of different types of mobile robots (including mobile robots, commercial mobile robots, automatic forklifts, etc.).
Fast implementation, efficient and accurate
Xianzhi robot adopts laser natural contour navigation, which does not need to modify the on-site environment, which greatly reduces the implementation cost; and uses the laser SLAM algorithm to achieve high-precision positioning, which can achieve precise docking of the production line in the workshop.