Code of Safe Operation for Spark Machines
Spark machine tools use the principle of electric spark discharge erosion and use shaped electrodes to process the cavity or hole of various conductive materials. Spark machine tools are also called electric spark forming, electric pulse, and electrical discharge machining machines.
The safe operating specifications for spark machine tools are as follows:
1. Wear work clothes, tight cuffs or sleeves when working. Lesbians should wear work hats with their hair tucked into their hats.
2. Check whether the voltage, oil pressure and the indicated value of each instrument are normal after starting up. Otherwise, the electrician should be rectified in time.
3. Turn off the power when loading or unloading the workpiece.
4. Do not touch the workpiece with your hand or conductor during processing. Do not touch switches or other electrical parts with wet hands.
5. Pay attention to the index of the vacuum gauge when pumping oil. Do not exceed the rated voltage of the vacuum to avoid the explosion of the oil pipe.
6. Smoking and other open flames are strictly prohibited in the operating room. Fire extinguishers should be available around.
7. In the event of a fire, immediately cut off the power supply and use carbon tetrachloride or dry powder and dry sand to extinguish. Water and foam fire extinguishers are strictly prohibited, and the fire brigade should be promptly reported to the rescue team.
8. When no one is on site after work, cut off the power.
Suzhou Lerjie Electromechanical Technology Co., Ltd. provides multi-axis CNC EDM small hole machine, multi-axis CNC EDM micro hole machine, high-speed EDM puncher, ECM electrolytic deburring, ECM electrochemical deburring machine, EDM tap tap Machine, CNC EDM, EDM machine tool technical services, the company can tailor a variety of EDM machines according to customer special requirements, and can provide customers with a complete set of electrical processing solutions.