Low-cost supply of chiller for Shanghai chiller
【a brief introdction】
It can be known that the high frequency machine belongs to induction heating equipment, and is mainly used for heating, welding, melting and heat treatment of metal materials. Commonly used in glasses welding, sawtooth blade welding, knife welding, drill welding, fishhook welding, thin shaft, thin wire and small workpiece heat treatment. The chiller is a cooling and cooling device, which is mainly used for cooling the various electrical equipment that needs to be cooled. When the two are used together, the heat generated during the operation of the high-frequency machine can be taken away by the chiller and heat exchanged into the air to ensure the stable and long-term operation of the high-frequency machine.
The high-frequency machine is equipped with a chiller. If the power is small, an air-cooled box chiller is recommended. It has a small size and an exquisite appearance, and is equipped with casters at the bottom for easy movement. In particular, it uses its own fan to dissipate heat, and only needs to connect the inlet and outlet water pipes to work, which brings great convenience to the user, and is therefore loved by users of various mechanical supporting equipment.
Structural analysis of air-cooled box chiller for high-frequency chiller:
1. Compressor: Mainly imported compressors imported from Sanyo of Japan and Copeland from the United States, with low noise and energy saving and durable. The function of the compressor is to suck in the heat absorbed by the evaporator and compress it into a gaseous refrigerant.
2. Evaporator: The coil evaporator is used. The coil is placed in the stainless steel water tank built in the chiller. The evaporator can directly absorb the heat in the water by using a refrigerant, thereby obtaining frozen water at 3 ° C-35 ° C.
3. Condenser: The air-cooled box chiller uses a finned condenser, which has a simple structure, convenient maintenance, and high heat exchange performance. Its role is to absorb the heat of the gaseous refrigerant and allow it to condense into a liquid. After the liquid refrigerant passes through a thermal expansion valve or a capillary tube, it becomes a low-temperature and low-pressure refrigerant and enters the evaporator.
4. Circulating water pump: The commonly used standard pumps are Taiwan Yuanli brand, and the special stainless steel pumps are Hangzhou Nanfang special pumps. Its function is to continuously pump frozen water to the chilled water outlet pipe, thereby achieving the cooling effect.
5. Stainless steel water tank: The chiller has a built-in stainless steel water tank for storing tap water. The water tank is provided with an automatic water replenishing device. When the water amount in the water tank is insufficient, the water can be replenished automatically without manual water replenishment.
6. Refrigeration accessories: including expansion valves, filters, solenoid valves, angle valves, pressure gauges, etc., mainly selected internationally renowned brands Danfoss Denmark, ALCO America, Taiwan Richland, ARRON ...
7. Electric control system: The air-cooled box type chiller directly uses the microcomputer Chinese digital display control panel, which can accurately control the cold water temperature between 3 ℃ -35 ℃. The AC contactor is mainly selected from LG of South Korea, and other electrical accessories are selected from Omron brand.
Of course, the high frequency machine does not have to be equipped with an air-cooled box chiller. These can be selected according to the actual situation of the user's factory, or the requirements and specifications can be directly told to the chiller manufacturer's staff, and they can recommend it. More high frequency machine chiller | High frequency quenching chiller information please pay attention to Baiyi Machinery