[Supply] injection molding machine screw barrel price
Minimum order quantity:
Location of goods: Zhoushan City, Zhejiang Province
Origin: Zhoushan Dinghai
Updated: 2020-01-05 21:00:02
Validity period: January 5, 2020-July 5, 2020
Injection molding machine screw barrel material:
High-quality 38CrMoAlA; high-quality duplex stainless steel;
At present, the screw materials commonly used in our factory are 45 steel, 40Cr, ammoniated steel, 38CrMOAl, etc.
1) No. 45 steel is cheap and has good processing performance, but poor wear resistance and corrosion resistance.
Heat treatment: quenched and tempered HB220-270, high frequency quenching HRC45--48
2) The performance of 40Cr is better than that of No. 45 steel, but it is often plated with a layer of chromium to improve its ability to resist corrosion and wear. However, the chrome plating layer has higher requirements. If the plating layer is too thin, it is easy to wear, and if it is too thick, it is easy to peel off. After peeling, it accelerates corrosion, but it has been rarely used.
Heat treatment: quenched and tempered HB220-270, hard chrome plated HRC> 55
3) The comprehensive performance of nitrided steel and 38CrMoAl is relatively excellent, and it is widely used. Generally, the nitride layer reaches 0.4-0.6 mm. However, this material has low resistance to corrosion by hydrogen chloride and is relatively expensive.
Injection molding machine screw barrel processing:
Conditioning HB220-270, nitriding HRC> 65
In recent years, our factory has taken a series of measures to improve the wear resistance and corrosion resistance of the screw. One method is to use highly wear-resistant and corrosion-resistant alloy steel. Such as 34CrAlNi, 31CrMo12, etc. There is also a method of spraying Xaloy alloy on the surface of the screw. This Xaloy alloy has high wear and corrosion resistance.
Stress situation of screw barrel of injection molding machine:
1) Dead weight G;
2) Torque M required to overcome material resistance;
3) The axial force P generated by the material pressure.
The screw is generally scrapped due to long-term wear, and the gap between the screw and the barrel is too large to squeeze out normally, but there are also examples of damage due to working stress exceeding the strength limit due to improper design or operation. Therefore, the screw should also meet certain strength requirements.
4) The dangerous cross-section of the screw is generally at the small root diameter of the feeding section.
1. Never start the machine when the screw has not reached the preset temperature.
2. Prevent metal fragments and debris from falling into the hopper. If processing recycled materials, a magnetic hopper must be added to prevent iron scraps from entering the barrel.
3. Make sure that the plastic in the barrel is completely melted when using salivation, so as not to damage the transmission system parts when the screw is retracted.
4. When using new plastics, the residual material of the screw should be cleaned.
5. When the temperature of the molten plastic is normal but it is constantly found that the molten plastic has black spots or discoloration, the rubber screw should be checked.
6. When processing, try to make the material plasticized evenly, and do not let metal foreign matters mix into the material, to reduce the screw torque.