With the development of the overall technology of the machinery industry, the cutting speed of the machine tool is faster, the cutting load is higher, and the cutting temperature is higher. At the same time, new technologies are constantly emerging to adapt to the processing of new materials. This requires new high-performance cutting fluids to meet the processing requirements. At the same time, according to the requirements of labor hygiene and environmental protection, the cutting fluid should not contain substances that endanger human health and ecological environment as much as possible. Therefore, the application range of water-based cutting fluids is getting wider and wider, and the transition from emulsions to synthetic cutting fluids and microemulsions with good performance and long life has begun. Improving the performance of cutting fluid and extending its service life can greatly reduce the waste fluid discharge of cutting fluid. The management of cutting fluid use is an important content of modern machining industry.
Workers work in metalworking workshops and are frequently exposed to metalworking fluids. Many cutting fluid ingredients on the market are severely irritating to human skin, causing redness, itching, contact dermatitis, and molt on the skin of the hands. Long-term exposure to cutting fluid with toxic components, toxic substances are absorbed from the skin of the human body, resulting in chronic poisoning. Therefore, when using metal cutting fluids, enterprises should choose cutting fluids that are safe, environmentally friendly, non-toxic and high-performance. At the same time, it is equipped with security products during production to maintain the health of employees.
Cutting fluid concentration management is a basic and important issue in water-soluble metalworking fluid management. The concentration range of water-soluble metalworking fluids is generally between 1 and 10%. As the concentration varies, its properties and performance will vary greatly.
Oil manufacturers will consider the requirements of various processing methods, processed materials, and precision requirements when designing formulas, and their use concentrations have also been considered when designing formulas. In actual use, if it deviates from the design concentration, the desired performance cannot be obtained: the use concentration is lower than the recommended concentration, it will cause insufficient performance such as lubricity and rust resistance as shown in the figure above, and it is also easy to produce rot, and rot Bai will once again lead to the deterioration of performance and the occurrence of foul odor. It is necessary to add additives to improve the use performance, which will lead to an increase in the use cost. If the concentration is used too high, it will not only cause foaming, skin irritation, etc., but also cause problems. Great waste. Therefore, properly managing the concentration of water-soluble metalworking fluids can greatly reduce its use cost and extend its service life.
In order to maintain a water-soluble metalworking fluid at a suitable concentration:
Establish a system conducive to concentration management and ensure that it is uniformly formulated by professional managers;
Regularly replenish the stock solution and dilution water in accordance with the set concentration;
Monitor the concentration regularly.
However, through manual testing, if the on-site workers cannot perform the regular testing well, the reasonable concentration of the cutting fluid cannot be guaranteed, as shown in the following:
1. Accuracy of manual detection of cutting fluid concentration cannot be guaranteed;
2. Manual detection of cutting fluid concentration is completely maintained by the system;
3. Managers cannot obtain continuous cutting fluid concentration data, and rely entirely on reporting and self-inspection.
The cutting fluid concentration on-line measurement and control system developed and produced by our company solves this problem very well. The cutting fluid concentration on-line measurement and control system uses the current advanced detection equipment to perform uninterrupted detection of the cutting fluid concentration, and then uses an automatic proportioning device to control the target concentration of the cutting fluid. The system calculates the concentration deviation according to the set concentration value of the cutting fluid and the actual concentration value of the cutting fluid on-line concentration detector. Through a certain control algorithm, the opening degree of the control valve is obtained to control the emulsified oil to the cutting fluid. Fuel supply flow of the tank. By controlling the oil feed of the emulsified oil so that the ratio of the flow rate of the emulsified oil to the flow rate of the clear water reaches a certain range, the concentration value of the cutting fluid can be guaranteed to meet the set requirements. The system is equipped with a liquid level switch inside the cutting fluid tank, and the high and low liquid levels can be detected in real time through a digital input board. When the cutting fluid level exceeds the gao warning limit, the system closes the water valve and the pump unit through the card to stop the liquid dispensing; and when the height of the cutting fluid level is lower than the low warning line, the system performs an audible and visual alarm. Not only can the on-line detection of the cutting fluid concentration be realized, but also the automatic ratio of the cutting fluid concentration can be realized at the same time.
Advantages of on-line measurement and control system of cutting fluid concentration
1. Real-time measurement and control of the cutting fluid concentration can be achieved; it can avoid the situation that the concentration is too high or too low due to manual measurement. The upper and lower limits of the cutting fluid concentration alarm can be set to remind the on-site personnel to deal with it in time or make automatic deployment.
2. The use of cutting fluid automatic measurement and control system can reduce manual labor intensity. Or reduce the number of testers to achieve the purpose of reducing labor costs.
3. Eliminate artificial cutting fluid concentration imbalance, and can achieve automatic mixing of cutting fluid concentration; it has a significant effect on improving product quality and working efficiency.
4. It can realize the effective supervision of the equipment operation by the dispatching and management department; through the Ethernet networking method, the concentration data of all the machines can be transmitted to the manager's computer, which provides a reference for the manager's decision.
5. Achieve equipment operation and protection. Concentration management, as a data node, can be incorporated into future smart factories and Industry 4.0 systems.
6. After adopting the intelligent concentration measurement and control system, after statistics, the amount of cutting fluid used annually by the machine, and knife wear caused by improper concentration management, etc., can save about 69,000 yuan per machine per year. For those with a large number of machines , Will be a huge cost, detailed economic accounting is as follows:
After using the cutting fluid concentration on-line measurement and control system, the cost of the emulsion can be reduced and the production cost of the product can be reduced. Each machine tool saves a total of 69,000 yuan per year.
Take typical factory data as an example:
A. Savings of emulsion stock solution: For example, each machine tool consumes 15 liters of emulsion stock solution per day. After using an automatic control system, it consumes 10 liters of emulsion stock solution per day and saves 5 liters. It is calculated based on 300 days of work per year. At a cost of 40 yuan, 60,000 yuan can be saved annually.
The detailed calculation is as follows: (15-10) liters / day × 300 days × 40 yuan / liter = 60,000 yuan.
B. Labor cost savings: For example, 3 shifts a day, each shift requires 20 people for each machine tool to perform a cutting fluid concentration inspection. After the automatic control system is adopted, manual inspection is not required, and the annual salary and other expenses are 60,000 yuan per person. Calculate that each machine tool can reduce personnel costs each year:
The detailed calculation is as follows: 3 persons ÷ 20 units / person × 60000 = 9000 yuan / unit
A + B = 60000 + 9000 = 69000 yuan / set