Soluble solids is a commonly used technical parameter in the food industry. It refers to the general name of all water-soluble compounds in liquid or fluid food. Including sugar, acid, vitamins, minerals, etc. Soluble solids mainly refer to soluble sugars, including monosaccharides and disaccharides.
The detection method can be implemented according to "(NY / T 2637-2014) Determination of soluble solid content of fruits and vegetables by refractometer method" (implemented in 2015-1-1).
Chuyi measurement and control online solid content concentration meter is widely used in the food industry (sucrose, beet sugar, maltose, fructose syrup, glucose, sugar purification, evaporation, crystallization and other processes, crude sugar refining).
Chuyi measurement and control online solid content concentration meter is installed on the production pipeline or tank container for 24 hours of continuous monitoring, real-time measurement of sugar content analysis, and outputs a signal to the monitor / controller to cooperate with the control system, so as to achieve the soluble solids in the pipeline. Effective content control. The Chuyi measurement and control online solid content concentration meter has a stainless steel probe and uses yttrium aluminum garnet / sapphire as the measuring prism. The entire measurement and output unit is integrated, and directly measures and outputs signals to the factory monitoring and control system or directly into the computer. The Chuyi measurement and control online solid content concentration meter uses an independent sensing design, which is simple and convenient to install, avoiding high delay and drift of split data. Chuyi measurement and control online solid content concentration meter full-scale range detection, suitable for a wide range of concentration changes, continuous monitoring of the process point, and has high stability and high accuracy.
Problems with manual measurement and control
1. When the handheld sugar meter or Abbe refractometer is used for measurement, the corresponding relationship between the refractive index and the concentration value changes with the change of temperature, the measurement data has low accuracy, and the error range is large (up to plus or minus 1-3%). Production Costs increase invisibly.
2. Manual testing requires opening the tank door and sampling one by one, which takes a long time and reduces the production efficiency; and the high operating environment temperature during the measurement is not conducive to occupational health management.
3. There are many objective factors in manual measurement, which cannot be guaranteed by 100%. Too high or too low soluble solid content (saccharity value) will cause instability of product quality.
4. The manager obtains the solution measurement data completely by reporting and self-inspection, which is not convenient for centralized management and traceability of production abnormalities.
Introduction of Soluble Solid Content (Saccharity) Measurement and Control System
The soluble solid content (sugar content) measurement and control system uses a high-resolution sensor for full-automatic measurement to avoid artificial measurement errors, high measurement accuracy (0.01%), and automatic temperature compensation to ensure that it can be used at different measurement temperatures. Objectively measure the content of soluble solids (sweetness value). It is also equipped with a high-resolution detection unit. Through a unique signal sensor and high-speed processor, it can detect the content of soluble solids (sweetness value) in real time when the system is connected to the original pipeline. Automatic cleaning to ensure accurate measurement data. The sensor also has a self-diagnostic function, so you can see at a glance when a fault occurs. The measurement data collected by the system can generate real-time curves and save them, making it easy to trace historical data. The system integrates industrial networking and communicates each production line online. Central control can be achieved on the PC of the host computer.
Introduction to system core components
The system selects CY-350 solution sensor to realize the soluble solid content (saccharification value) detection, and realizes the display and control of measurement parameters through CY-MC solution controller. Its main parameters and characteristics are as follows:
CY-350 solution sensor measurement principle
The CY-350 solution sensor measures the content of soluble solids based on the principle of refraction, as shown in the figure: the light emitted from the LED passes through the optical fiber and enters the sapphire prism from one side of the sapphire prism, and reaches the contact surface between the prism and the liquid material. The refractive index of the liquid at the surface is different. Part of the light is totally reflected to the other side of the prism. The position of the totally reflected light will change due to the change of the critical angle (the critical angle will be different because of the refractive index of the liquid). Linear array CCD It is used to detect the position of the totally reflected light, and each position corresponds to the refractive index.
The main parameters of CY-350 solution sensor
Product model CY-350-A / CY-350-D
Measuring range: Brix 0.0 to 35.0%
Resolution Brix: 0.1% Temperature: 0.1 ° C
Measurement: Brix ± 0.1% temperature ± 1.0 ° C
Measurement temperature: 5 to 100 ° C (automatic temperature compensation)
Ambient temperature: 5 to 40 ° C
Input power: DC 24V
Key material Sensor housing: SUS316L
Signal output: DC4 to 20mA RS-232
Protection level: IP67 dust and splash water
gao pressure: <1.0 MPa
Main parameters of CY-MC solution controller
1. 5.6 inch TFT true color LCD display;
2. Powerful control function, integrated PID control, upper and lower limit control, alarm output, etc .;
3. Built-in 4 ～ 20mA analog output and relay output are used to control the actuator;
4. Built-in 4 ～ 20mA standard analog signal transmission output
5. RS485 communication output, MODBUS RTU communication protocol;
6. You can customize the control method, cleaning method, automatic cleaning time and cleaning interval time;
7, built-in EEPROM, all parameters * are stored in the host, will not be lost after power failure;
8, built-in sensor self-diagnostic function, possible failures at a glance;
9, built-in real-time curve, easy to trace historical data;
10, built-in USB2.0 port, data export is very convenient;
11.Built-in 4 DC24V @ 65mA output
12. Embedded instrument panel installation for easy system integration;
13. Ambient temperature 0--50;
14. Power supply: 110 / 220VAC, 50 / 60HZ, power consumption: ≤20W;
15. Compact setting with only 144 (W) × 144 (H) × 220 (D) peripheral dimensions and a weight of 2.5Kg
What are the advantages of the soluble solid content (saccharification) measurement and control system after implementation?
1. Real-time measurement and control of the soluble solids content (saccharity) of the solution; it can avoid the situation that the solution is too high or too low due to manual measurement. The upper and lower limit alarms of the solution detection can be set to remind the on-site personnel to process in time or automatically deploy.
2. After the solution automatic measurement and control system is adopted, the manual labor intensity can be reduced. Or reduce the number of testers to achieve the purpose of reducing labor costs.
3. Eliminating artificial solution concentration imbalance has a significant effect on improving product quality, improving work efficiency, and reducing  low production costs.
4. It can realize the effective supervision of the equipment operation by the dispatching and management department; through the Ethernet networking method, the measurement data of all the machines can be transmitted to the manager's computer, which provides a reference for the manager's decision.
5. Achieve equipment operation and protection. As a data node, solution measurement management can be incorporated into future smart factories and Industry 4.0 systems.