First, the hot extrusion process characteristics of aluminum profile extruder:
1) Hot extrusion is an early extrusion technology used in several extrusion processes. It is based on the good plasticity of the material at the temperature of hot forging. It is widely used to produce aluminum, Non-ferrous metal pipes and profiles, such as copper, belong to the metallurgical industry.
2) Features of hot extrusion:
1. The extrusion process is relatively simple. One-time extrusion molding requires fewer processing steps (only six types of equipment are needed to complete the finished product profile), and the production efficiency is relatively stable.
2. Save raw materials and machining time.
3. The extruded product has good quality and high precision.
4.Squeezing force is small, can squeeze products with higher strength and larger size.
The aluminum alloy door and window extruder allows aluminum rods to be extruded to form the processing flow for the production of broken bridge aluminum doors and windows. We need to produce raw aluminum rods for heating and shearing in a long rod hot shear furnace. The extruder is extruded, and the extruded profile is straightened and sawed with the cooperation of the tractor. The cooling bed is straightened again to cut the required length. Aluminum rods are processed into profiles needed for broken bridge aluminum doors and windows
- ¥ 3000
Wuxi Yide sells automatic intelligent 1650 aluminum profile extruder
- ¥ 2000
1880T frame type aluminum profile extruder has significantly improved production efficiency
- ¥ 20000
Now customers say that Jiangsu extruder has good quality and high cost performance.
- ¥ 2000
Italy and Germany aluminum alloy door and window profile 880T automatic extruder
- ¥ 12
Italy and Germany 1650 ton extruder 12.65 seconds rapid extrusion profile
Tips: In order to avoid purchasing risks, it is recommended that you confirm the supplier's qualification and product quality before purchasing products.