Correct use of film blowing machine and repair of screw barrel
The film blowing machine produces films suitable for various film packaging. This film is widely used in light and heavy packaging due to its good barrier properties, freshness, moisture, frost, oxygen and oil resistance. Such as a variety of fresh fruits, meat food, pickles, fresh milk, liquid drinks, medical supplies and so on. But it does not use garbage plastics as raw materials, it uses plastic granules as raw materials.
The correct use of film blowing machine:
1. Check that the temperature self-control is intact and the heating appliances are intact. Pay attention to adjust the heating temperature of each point in time within the range of indicators.
2. Check traction speed and control film thickness.
3. Observe and adjust the thickness of the film uniformly, and the folding diameter meets the standard.
4. Check the air storage cylinder pressure. It should not be too high, but there should be a backup pressure.
5. Check and control the proportion of raw materials and mix well.
6. Check the raw materials for impurities, and in particular, use iron to check the iron in time.
7. Check the gearbox position and the lubricant lubrication of the air compressor cylinder.
8. Regularly check the temperature rise and mechanical transmission of each running motor.
If the working surface of the screw barrel of the film blowing machine is slightly worn or scratched, you can use whetstone or fine abrasive cloth to grind and repair the damaged part.
When the working surface of the screw is severely worn and the scar groove is deep, the cause of the screw wear should be checked and analyzed, and the fault should be eliminated to avoid similar phenomena from occurring again, and then the deep scar groove should be repaired by welding. If the screw thread of the entire screw is severely worn, the clearance between the screw and the barrel is increased, the melt leakage flow increases during operation, and the injection volume is unstable. The actual size of the inner diameter is screw ground according to the requirements of the fitting clearance of the parts. If the barrel is severely worn, the diameter of the inner hole is increased after repair, and the repair of the screw after spraying has failed to meet the size requirement of the gap between the barrel and the screw, the screw should be remanufactured. The outer diameter of the screw thread should be processed according to the clearance requirements of the two parts, referring to the actual inner hole diameter of the screw barrel of the film blowing machine.