Quality rubber machine price introduction:
The company specializes in producing various rubber screw barrels!
Products across: sealing rubber strip extrusion, rubber wire extrusion.
The material is Fushun high-quality 38CrMoAlA. Business Scope:
1. Brand screw barrels: Haitian injection molding machine screw barrels, Zhenxiong injection molding machine screw barrels, etc .;
2. Screw barrels for various extruders: Customized screw barrel sets for sheet, pipe, and profile extruders;
3. Special screw barrels for various film blowing machines and rubber machines;
4. Special screw barrels for various injection molding materials: PA nylon material, PMMA acrylic material (plexiglass), EPS foam plastic
High-quality rubber machine price technical parameters
◆ Nitride layer depth: 0.5-0.8mm
◆ Nitriding hardness: HV≥950
◆ Nitride brittleness: ≤ secondary
◆ Surface roughness: Ra ≤0.4um
◆ Straightness of screw: not more than 0.015mm
◆ The hardness of the chromium plating layer on the surface after nitriding: ≥950Hv, the screw is corrosion resistant after plating.
◆ Dual alloy hardness: HRC55-62; barrel alloy length is more than 600mm, using a unique process, the alloy layer is inlaid firmly and does not fall off.
◆ Chrome plating thickness: 0.03—0.08mm
◆ Dual alloy depth: ≥2mm
Cause of wear:
1. Each plastic has an ideal plasticizing processing temperature range, and the barrel processing temperature should be controlled to bring it closer to this temperature range. When granular plastic enters the barrel from the hopper, it will first reach the feeding section. Dry friction will inevitably occur in the feeding section. When these plastics are insufficiently heated and unevenly melted, it is easy to cause increased wear on the inner wall of the barrel and the screw surface. Similarly, in the compression section and the homogenization section, if the molten state of the plastic is disordered and uneven, the wear will also increase.
2. Speed should be adjusted properly. Because some plastics are added with reinforcing agents, such as fiberglass, minerals or other fillers. The friction of these materials on metallic materials is often much greater than that of molten plastic. In the injection molding of these plastics, if it is made with a high speed, it will not only increase the shear force on the plastic, but also cause the reinforcement to generate more shredded fibers. The shredded fibers contain sharp ends, which will cause abrasion. The force is greatly increased. When inorganic minerals glide on the metal surface at high speed, its scraping effect is not small. Therefore, the speed should not be adjusted too high.