Product parameters of screw barrel for injection molding machine :
Alloy composition: tungsten carbide, nickel-chromium alloy ◆ Nitride depth: 0.5-0.8mm
◆ Nitriding hardness: HV≥950
◆ Nitride brittleness: ≤ 2nd level ◆ Surface roughness: Ra ≤0.4um
◆ Straightness: no more than 0.015mm
◆ Dual alloy hardness: HRC55-62; barrel alloy length is more than 600mm, using a unique process, the alloy layer is inlaid firmly and does not fall off.
◆ Dual alloy depth: ≥2mm
Daily maintenance of screw barrel of injection molding machine
1. Do not start the machine when the barrel screw does not reach the preset temperature.
2. Prevent metal fragments and debris from falling into the hopper. If processing recycled materials, add a magnetic hopper to prevent iron filings from entering the barrel.
3. When using anti-salin, make sure that the plastic in the barrel is completely melted, so as not to damage the transmission system parts when the screw is retracted.
4. When using new plastic, the rest of the barrel should be cleaned.
5. When the temperature of the molten plastic is normal, but the black spots or discoloration of the injection molded products are constantly found, the screw head, rubber ring and rubber meson should be checked for wear.
6. When the product is injection-molded, plasticize the material as much as possible to reduce the transmission torque that the screw bears and increase its useful life.