Customizable stainless steel non-powered conveyor belts are widely used in industries such as cement, coking, metallurgy, chemical industry, steel and other industries where the transportation distance is short and the volume is small due to its simple structure and convenient operation. In industrial production, saving production costs is the key, so it is necessary to properly maintain the conveyor belt, which can effectively extend the service life of the conveyor belt. Let's find out how to maintain the conveyor belt.
Customizable stainless steel non-powered conveyor belt : The length and width of the conveyor belt can be customized according to customer requirements, and stainless steel conveyor belts can also be made to meet the needs of different customers. The conveyor belt is 2000mm long, 430mm high and 100 ~ 300mm.
1. During transportation and storage, the conveyor belt should be kept clean to avoid direct sunlight or rain and snow, to prevent contact with acids, alkalis, oils, organic solvents and other substances, and be one meter away from the heating device.
2. When the conveyor belt is stored, the warehouse temperature should be maintained between 18-40 ℃, and the relative humidity should be maintained between 50- 80%.
3. During the storage period of the conveyor belt, the products must be placed in rolls, not folded, and the conveyor belt should be turned once a quarter.
4. Conveyor belts of different types and specifications should not be connected together. The joints of the joints should be glued.
5. The type, structure, specifications, and number of layers of the conveyor belt should be reasonably selected according to the conditions of use.
6. The running speed of the conveyor belt should generally not be greater than 2.5m / s. Materials with large block size and high abrasion and the unloading device using fixed pear should use low speed as much as possible.
7. In industrial production, saving production costs is the key, so it is necessary to properly maintain the conveyor belt, which can effectively extend the service life of the conveyor belt. Let's find out how to maintain the conveyor belt.