The main machine of the plastic granulator is an extruder, which is composed of an extrusion system, a transmission system, and a heating and cooling system. The extruder divides the entire head into a beveled head and a right-angled head according to the material flow direction of the head and the angle of the centerline of the screw. The shell of the machine head is completely fixed to the fuselage with bolts, and the die inside the machine head has a core seat, and a nut is used to fix the machine head into the inlet port of the machine head. There is also a core in front of the core seat, and there is a hole in the center of the core and the core seat, which can be used to pass the core wire. And a pressure equalizing ring is installed on the front of the machine head to balance the pressure of the machine body. The extrusion molding part is composed of a mold sleeve seat and a mold sleeve. The position of the mold sleeve can be adjusted by using bolts to support it. The relative position of the mold sleeve to the mold core can be adjusted, and the thickness of the extrusion layer is also easy to adjust And its uniformity.
1. First, install the plastic granulator in a ventilated position to ensure that the motor can dissipate heat well during work to extend its service life.
2. It is necessary to regularly add a little lubricating oil to the bearings, so as to ensure the lubricity between the bearings.
3. Regularly check the props and screws inside the machine. If it is a brand new plastic granulator, you can use some tools to fasten the moving knife and fixed knife on the fuselage after 1 hour of use. It also strengthens the fixation between the blade and the knife holder.
4. In order to ensure the sharpness of the cutout, we should always check the fuselage of the fuselage to ensure its sharpness and reduce unnecessary damage to other parts caused by passivation of the blade. .
5. When changing the tool, the gap between the moving knife and the fixed knife must be above 20HP, and the thinner the recycled material, the larger the gap can be appropriately adjusted.
6. Before the second start, the operator should first remove some debris left in the machine room to reduce the resistance of the start.
7. Regularly open the inertia cover and the wheel cover of the belt, and make sure that the dust under the flange is clear. It is thought that the plastic granulator can easily infiltrate the powder into the shaft bearing when discharging the powder.
8. The plastic granulator should be well grounded.