Brief description of pulse type safety valve structure:
1. Balance the pressure of the disc by lever and weight to ensure the valve is sealed, move the position of the weight and change the weight of the weight to achieve the required take-off pressure.
2. The sealing surface is made of iron-based chromium-nickel stainless steel, and the valve disc is heat-treated to improve wear resistance and erosion resistance.
3. The upper part of the valve is equipped with an electromagnet that is opened and closed, and the actions of machinery and electrical appliances do not interfere with each other.
Installation instructions of pulse safety valve:
1. This valve should be used together with A49H-4 main safety valve.
2. The pulse safety valve should be installed strictly vertically, the lever should be kept horizontal, and the gap between the two sides of the guide fork must be uniform.
3. Before installing the pulse safety valve, flush the pipeline.
4. The pulse safety valve outlet pipe and the inlet pipe of the main safety valve should be kept a certain distance. The distance between the electrical contact pressure gauge and the inlet pipe of the main safety valve should not be less than 5 times the diameter of the main safety valve inlet pipe. So as not to affect the correctness of the operation of the electrical contact pressure gauge and the pulse safety valve due to the exhaust steam when the main safety valve operates.
Dimensions of pulse safety valve :
Nominal diameter DN (mm)
Tips: In order to avoid purchasing risks, it is recommended that you confirm the supplier's qualification and product quality before purchasing the product.