Dust collector manufacturer
Features of dust collector manufacturers :
1. Pulse back blowing dust removal method is one of the best dust removal effects in current dust collectors. A long hose communicates with the outside world and uses a program to control the pulse to achieve the purpose of dust removal. The structure is simple and easy to operate.
2. Compared with other domestic dust collectors, this equipment has the characteristics of large air volume and small system resistance, and has a wide application range. Particularly suitable for places with a lot of dust.
3. The user can install the equipment indoors and outdoors, and the exhaust air is oil-free and pollution-free, clean, and will not cause secondary pollution to the environment.
4. The structure is simple and reasonable, and the floor space is small. Users can choose different models of vacuum cleaners according to their production process and air volume.
1. Equipped with a dedicated turbine fan, using a motor thermal protection starter, high safety and stable working performance.
2. It adopts built-in pulse controller, with simple structure and easy operation.
3. Pulse backflush automatic dust removal: The filter element adopts timing automatic backflush dust removal to make the surface of the filter core more thorough and clean, which can always ensure that the dust collector has a constant air intake.
4. The filter cartridge uses polyester fiber material, with long service life, can absorb dust particles above 3μm, and has a good filtering effect on wet and sticky dust; Good abrasion resistance, can withstand the pulse of airflow more than traditional filter materials Backflush.
5. The clean air is evenly guided and dispersed from the direction of the grille-shaped exhaust vents, thus reducing the noise to a low level.
6, can be equipped with a dedicated swivel castor with brakes, easy to move and position the equipment at will.
Grinder vacuum cleaners are widely used, so what are the characteristics of high-pressure vacuum cleaners? Let's introduce this aspect. The characteristics of high-pressure vacuum cleaners include:
First, the diameter of the dust suction port of the grinder vacuum cleaner is 38-300mm, the suction power is strong, and the endurance is full.
Second, the high-pressure vacuum cleaner is manufactured in strict accordance with industrial standards and well-designed.
3. The power of the grinder vacuum cleaner ranges from 0.75 kW to 22 kW.
Fourth, the high-pressure cleaner can be equipped with a secondary filtration system.
Fifth, the dust bucket of the high vacuum cleaner is equipped with a cyclone separator, a folding ultra-large area application filter and a safety filter, a filter oscillator, and a stainless steel dust bucket sliding lifting device.
6. The main unit of the grinder vacuum cleaner is equipped with a muffler device, and there is no noise pollution.
7. The dust collecting bucket of the high-pressure cleaner is equipped with a capacity observation hole. The dust collecting bucket is equipped with a moving pulley to dump the dust more easily.
8. The high-pressure vacuum cleaner is operated by a 380V three-phase power supply, which has a long service life and can work continuously for more than 36 hours.
Nine, the filter box and dust collection box of the high-pressure vacuum cleaner are made of stainless steel, which is suitable for sucking a large amount of industrial dust, solid particles, liquids, and solid-liquid mixtures.
工业吸尘器 的发展将会越来越快。 Today's industrial vacuum cleaners are used in many fields. With the continuous improvement of human living environment requirements in modern society, the development of industrial vacuum cleaners will become faster and faster. The advantages of industrial vacuum cleaners are mainly low energy consumption, low noise, stable operation, high filtration efficiency, large air volume, decent shape, convenient movement, large suction power, long service life, easy maintenance, good filtering accuracy, and high dust cleaning effect of the filter cartridge. Small footprint, convenient and quick disassembly of ash bucket. It is these remarkable advantages of industrial vacuum cleaners that determine the scope of application of industrial vacuum cleaners. Here we introduce the application of industrial vacuum cleaners in the pharmaceutical industry. Anyone who understands the knowledge of pharmaceutical production knows that China's GMP regulations for the pharmaceutical industry are very strict. Among them, an important indicator and assessment item is the cleaning indicator. Industrial vacuum cleaners can absorb a large amount of solid materials such as dust and particles, and have strong suction power, so they are widely used in the pharmaceutical industry. It can be seen that industrial vacuum cleaners have become essential cleaning equipment in the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry.
* Cleaning of high-level workbenches, floors and trenches in workshops * Cleaning of dust in equipment and electric control cabinets
* Cleaning of floating sand in foundry cavity * Cleaning of iron filings after machining of castings
* Cleaning of steel grit after shot blasting * Cleaning of dust during grinding
* Material recovery * Material promotion
* Control of dust point * Cleaning of oil-water mixture
Mainly applicable to:
Aluminum plants, carbon plants, foundries, machining plants, refractory plants, cigarette plants, chemical plants, power plants, powder processing enterprises, etc.
A device commonly used in industry to collect waste, filter and purify air, and clean the environment during industrial production. It is widely used in the textile and chemical industries to prevent some occupational diseases.
Mobile industrial dust collector is a new type of dust collector developed by our company with the introduction of German advanced technology level dust collector for absorption and combining with Chinese characteristics. This dust collector adopts high pressure (0.5 ~ 0.4MPa) large flow pulse valve to spray the dust from each filter bag. It can collect more than 99.9% of dust from a large amount of ultra-fine dust (particles of £ 5μm, content above 70%), and high concentration (1300g / m3n). At the end of 1997, it passed the provincial appraisal. The dust collector has the first domestic level, and its main technology belongs to domestic *. Currently under the new national environmental protection standards, it is not only widely used in the treatment of electronics, hardware, mold dust, but also in the field of deep processing of non-metallic fine powder. , Food, power, hardware, mold, chemical, metallurgy, steel and other industries also have good application prospects.
Tips: In order to avoid purchasing risks, it is recommended that you confirm the supplier's qualification and product quality before purchasing the product.