Pilot machine adsorption fan has the following characteristics:
1. With dual functions of suction and suction, one machine and two uses, you can use suction or blow;
2. With little or no oil running, the output air is clean;
3. Compared with centrifugal fans and medium pressure fans, the pressure is much higher, often more than ten times that of centrifugal fans;
4. If the pump body is integrally die-cast and shockproof mounting feet are used, then the requirements for the installation foundation are very low, and it can operate normally without fixed feet, which is very convenient and saves installation costs. And installation cycle;
5. Compared with similar fans, its operating noise is low, and ultra-quiet high-pressure fans are introduced:
6, maintenance-free use; its wearing parts are only two bearings, within the warranty period, basically no maintenance;
7. The mechanical wear of the high-pressure fan is very small, because there is no other mechanical contact parts except the bearing, so the service life is of course very long. As long as it is under normal conditions of use, there is no problem in 3 to 5 years. of;
8. Easy to install and easy to use!
Pilot machine adsorption fan <br /> Structural characteristics:
1. The blades and cover of the full-wind high-pressure fan are made of the world's hardest ADC12 material, which is equivalent to the equivalent material of Mercedes-Benz wheel rims.
2. The bearings of the full-wind high-pressure fan adopt high-speed, high-temperature-resistant imported bearings, which are 2800 rpm at 50Hz and 3450 rpm at 60Hz. They are lubrication-free and maintenance-free. Support 24 hours long-term operation, stable and reliable performance.
3. The inlet and outlet of the full-wind high-pressure fan are equipped with a built-in muffler to achieve low noise.
Fourth, full-wind high-pressure fan models below 1.1KW can be used at full pressure.
Fifth, the pressure of the full-wind high-pressure fan is stable, and the application of water treatment and electroplating has proved that the mixing is even and the water wave rolls up.
6. The full-flow high-pressure fan has a larger flow than similar products at the same power and pressure.
7. The wind cover of the full-wind high-pressure fan adopts a sheet heat dissipation design, which is equivalent to the heat dissipation device of a motorcycle engine, which greatly reduces the temperature of the fan during operation.
8. The full-wind high-pressure fan adopts the bearing front design principle. Two bearings are placed at the front end of the fan blade and the rear end of the motor to achieve a good dynamic balance configuration and facilitate heat dissipation.
(The reason is that there are fins at the front of the blades for heat dissipation, and the bearings at the back end work under the fan's own cooling fan to keep the bearings working at low temperature for a long time.)
Nine, the full-wind high-pressure fan adopts a special shock-proof foot design, which greatly reduces the vibration generated during the operation of the fan.
X. Full-wind high-pressure fan is economical and energy saving. At the same power, the same pressure and the same flow, the current of the full-wind high-pressure fan is less than other similar products.
Testing method of pilot machine fan :
1.Check the tightening of each part and whether the positioning pin is loose.
2.There is no oil leakage inside the blower body.
3.Fouling, rust and peeling cannot exist inside the blower body.
4. Pay attention to whether the lubrication and heat dissipation conditions are normal, pay attention to the quality of the lubricant, and often listen to the noise of the blower operation, pay attention to whether the unit is operating under non-compliant conditions, and pay attention to regularly adding butter.
5.The overload of the blower is sometimes not displayed immediately, so pay attention to the increasing trend of intake and exhaust pressure, bearing temperature and motor current to determine whether the machine is operating normally.
6.Before disassembling the machine, measure the dimensions of each of the machine's fits, make a record, and mark the parts to ensure that the original fit requirements are maintained after assembly.
7.For new machines or blowers after overhaul, the fuel tank should be cleaned and put into operation according to the use steps.It is recommended that all oil be replaced after 8 hours of operation.
8.Maintenance and overhaul should draw up a reasonable maintenance system according to the specific use situation, carry out on time, and make records.It is recommended to overhaul once a year and replace the bearings and related wearing parts.
9.Overhaul of blower is recommended to be overhauled by professional maintenance personnel.
Tips: In order to avoid purchasing risks, it is recommended that you confirm the supplier's qualification and product quality before purchasing the product.