Shenzhen high pressure vortex fan
There are three types of vortex fans: single impeller, double impeller, and three impeller. These three types of ring high pressure blowers have their own characteristics. Even if there are three ring high pressure blowers of the same power, the corresponding parameters are also Different, so the cost and price of the three are also different. Generally speaking, with the same power, the single impeller has the lowest unit price, followed by the double impeller, and finally the three impeller, because every impeller added to the United States means With the thickening of the fan casing, the cost is also high!
Features of high pressure vortex fan:
1. The material of the high-pressure blower is ADC12 die-casting aluminum. The castings have high dimensional accuracy, which is generally equivalent to 6-7, or even up to 4. The surface finish is good, generally equivalent to 5-8. The strength and hardness are higher than the strength Sand casting is increased by 25 ~ 30%, but the elongation is reduced by about 70%; the size is stable and the interchangeability is good; it can die-cast aluminum thin-walled complex castings. For example, the minimum wall thickness of current zinc alloy die-cast aluminum parts can reach 0.3mm; aluminum alloy castings can reach 0.5mm; the minimum cast hole diameter is 0.7mm; and the minimum pitch is 0.75mm.
2. The special blade design is adopted. The external properties of the device are designed in this way, mainly because this design method can increase the pressure of the device, make the air volume of the device larger, and effectively reduce the operating time of the device. Noise, extending the life of the equipment.
3. During the operation of the high-pressure vortex fan, it can control its air volume, making it more stable and easier to operate. The shape of the equipment is beautiful, and its shape can make maintenance work easier in the later stage.
4. The model is manufactured according to international technical requirements, has a high technical content, and has obtained 9002 certification and certification. 低 高风压体积小重量轻低噪音新设计压力高风量大无油气免保养寿命长 Power: 0.2KW-30KW 3. Air volume: 1.4m3 / min-40m3 / min Features: low vibration, high wind pressure, small volume, light weight, low noise, new design pressure, high air volume, no oil and gas, long maintenance-free life
Shenzhen high pressure vortex fan application features:
1. Stable pressure: excellent running balance performance, high mechanical precision, and some parts of the operation have undergone extremely precise balance design, testing, and correction, so the vibration rate is extremely low. We have proved through water treatment and electroplating treatment examples that the mixing is uniform, Water wave tumble height *.
2. Ultra-low noise: low-noise direct drive, built-in noise reduction filter at the entrance and exit, which can greatly reduce the noise during operation; according to customer needs, it can be upgraded to silent operation to meet the extremely high requirements of customers.
3. Energy saving and environmental protection: The high-pressure fan adopts the same ADC12 material as the Mercedes-Benz automobile drum, which has crossed the old process of casting cast iron, and the impeller does not have any contact with other parts, no oil and pollution, and has "high, fine, light", etc. Features:
4. Wide range of uses: The high-pressure fan also uses a 50 / 60Hz wide-band motor at the same time, and can choose different voltage specifications according to different needs of customers; the high-pressure fan is divided into high air volume and high pressure series, which makes customers more flexible in selecting.
5. Simple maintenance: Except for the impeller, the high-pressure fan has no other moving parts, and the impeller is directly connected to the motor, without gears and transmission belts, so it has higher reliability, achieves almost maintenance-free, and saves a lot of operating and maintenance costs.
Purpose of high pressure fan:
1. Used in drying industry, boiler industry, cleaning industry, painting industry, food drying industry.
2. The use temperature is between 100 ℃ -180 ℃.
3. The conveyed gas is air or other gas that does not ignite spontaneously, does not explode, has no entanglement, is harmless to the human body, and does not corrode steel materials. It can also be used in various industries to transport non-corrosive, non-combustible, non-sticky hot gas, steam, and fume. Other similar performance can also be selected, but the temperature of the conveying medium must not exceed its rated temperature range.
4. No viscous substances are allowed in the gas, and the dust and hard particles contained are not more than 150mg / m3. If the dust content is large, a dust removal device that is not less than 85% ready to be installed must be installed before the fan to reduce the dust content of the flue gas entering the fan in order to improve the life of the fan.
The high temperature and high pressure fan is our company's key product. The unique long shaft design allows the impeller to be positioned directly on the bearing. The specially designed heat insulation plate isolates the temperature and the mesh cooling design makes the air duct smoother. Imported installation of silencer cotton makes our running noise lower.
Precautions for using high-pressure fans
1. The high-pressure blower will generate high temperature during use. Avoid touching the shell to avoid burns.
2. The load current of the motor will change with the air pressure of the high-pressure blower. When the wiring is installed, an overload protection switch suitable for this model should be installed and used at the rated full load current (A) to avoid motor burnout. (Please refer to the nameplate on the motor for rated full load current)
3. For the applicable range of continuous operation of the high-pressure blower, please refer to the air volume-static pressure curve in the catalog and use it within the range of the curve. However, if it is close to high pressure, do not exceed the applicable range. Fortunately, a pressure relief valve is set in the pipeline. When the pipeline is closed, the pressure relief valve will be released to regulate the air in and out to ensure the life of the high-pressure blower. If the pipeline is closed, the temperature of the high-pressure blower will rise sharply. At this time, continuous operation should be avoided, otherwise deformation or damage may occur. At the same time, the air volume in the closed condition or below the continuous use range will be limited. For intermittent operation, it is better to operate with air valve switching.
4. Air temperature change of high pressure blower: When the air flow is close to the closed state, the temperature will rise sharply, so special attention should be paid to this situation. If the temperature rises, do not use the high-pressure blower in a closed room.
5. Hard objects, dust, particles, fibers, and water droplets should be removed before the air enters the high-pressure blower, and can be treated with a dust bag and other methods. If a filter is installed in the middle of the pipeline, in order to avoid the loss of pressure drop, please use a large area filter and regularly clean the pollutants in the filter.
6. Regularly clean the inside and outside of the high-pressure blower (especially the air passage of the cooling fan) to remove surface dust. If a large amount of dust accumulates, the poor heat dissipation effect will cause the temperature to rise, the air volume will decrease, and the vibration will increase to cause failure.
7. Bearing oil seals and silencers are consumables, so they have a certain life and need to be replaced regularly. At the same time, the blade shell metal mesh and so on must be replaced regularly according to the use environment.
8. If the high-pressure blower does not run smoothly or abnormal noise occurs during use, please turn off the power for maintenance.
Tips: In order to avoid purchasing risks, it is recommended that you confirm the supplier's qualification and product quality before purchasing the product.