Automatic strapping machine LJ-DBA150. This strapping machine is mainly suitable for modern operations with large production volume and high logistics efficiency. It packs and packs other goods in cartons vertically for easy loading and unloading. According to different packaging requirements and actual needs on site, different packaging systems can be customized to automatically complete the process of sensing and bundling the goods.
1. Power supply: 220V / 50HZ / 1500W;
2. Packing speed: ≤2.5 seconds / channel;
3. Working table height: 750 ± 50mm;
4. Tightening force: 0 ~ 60kg adjustable;
5. Frame size: 800mm in width (750mm in effective width) * 600mm in height;
6. Bundling method: automatic packing or manual packing, foot switch
7. Hot sticking method: bottom bonding;
8. The machine is equipped with an alarm device without or without a belt;
9. Applicable packing belt: 11 ~ 13 * 0.6 ~ 0.9mm thick;
11. Product color: Microcomputer white
1. Batch production of automatic balers, with more mature technology and more stable performance.
2. For many years, we have been focusing on the development and improvement of automatic balers, and the customer satisfaction of the equipment is as high as 100%.
3. The equipment parts are cut by laser, the appearance is treated by anti-static plastic spraying, and the service life of the equipment is longer.
4.10 professional R & D team, special equipment can be customized according to customer requirements.
5. The core components such as the movement and the motor are from Taiwan. The packing effect is smoother and the packing belt is more economical.
Quality inspection before the equipment leaves the factory:
1After the equipment preparation is completed, each of Lujia's equipment can pass the belt load test before passing the shipment;
2 Machinery and electrical equipment control the smooth operation of various parts, control performance, and there is no abnormality and obvious noise. After 8 hours of continuous test machine arrangement, there is no failure before shipment.
3 Contents and methods of acceptance: acceptance by appearance quality and acceptance by the buyer according to the national standard (or industry standard) and the annex to the contract
4 Carry out the necessary overall and split inspections; equipment information (a manual with electrical schematics and a test machine with one volume); start-up test; random tools and random commonly used spare parts.
The service promises free repair for the damaged parts of the equipment caused by non-human factors during the warranty period; all damaged parts are repaired and replaced free of charge within one month from the date of inspection and acceptance (except for vulnerable parts). Lifetime maintenance